Seqeunce flows BPMN are default flows and conditional flows. This video explains to you the usage of the sequence flow in a BPMN model through a Visio Practical
- BPMN is the popular and most extensive notation set to model business processes
- BPMN elements are Flow Objects, Connecting Objects, Data, SwimaLand and Artefacta
- BPMN was pioneered by BPMI now BPMN is an OMG (Object Management Group ) Standard
- Pega, IBM Modeller, Bizagi Modeller , Oracle BPM Suite are popular and specialist and powerful BPM Softwares
- Visio which is a general purpose modelling software is used by many Business Analyst to prepare BPMN models.