- As a busy professional, I want to be able to quickly and easily order food from my favorite restaurants for delivery or pickup so that I don't have to spend time cooking or eating out.
- As a customer with dietary restrictions, I want to be able to easily filter restaurants and menu items by dietary preference (e.g. vegan, gluten-free) so that I can find options that suit my needs
- As a customer who is ordering food for a group, I want to be able to split the cost of the order among multiple people so that everyone can pay their fair share.
- As a customer who is ordering food for the first time, I want to be able to easily create an account and save my payment and delivery information for future orders so that I don't have to enter it each time.
- As a customer who is ordering food from a restaurant that I've never tried before, I want to be able to view ratings and reviews from other users so that I can make an informed decision about what to order.
- As a customer who is ordering food for delivery, I want to be able to track the status of my order and see an estimated delivery time so that I know when to expect my food.
User Stories for the Food Delivery App - Example Zomato, Swiggy, Uber Eats, Grub, Chow Now
If you are new to User Stories or Scrum contact us at https://wa.me/919810055734
Comments are closed.